Paul Page's Mini-Shop, ASE Certified tech repair work

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Hey everyone!

After talking to my friend about it for a while now, he's finally asked me to go ahead and offer his labor to anyone on the boards.

He is an ASE certified Tech, and has numerous engine building awards, in both state and national competitions. He is experienced in welding, Diagnosing, and pretty much all facets of automotive repair.

He opted to no longer work in a shop because he hated just doing busy work all day, in and out, and opted for a warehouse job instead. After working on a few of my projects, I've started to rekindle his passion for custom and repair work without the pressures of a shop enviroment.

He is CHEAP CHEAP labor, I asked him to give me an idea of some prices he'd charge for things like tune-ups, brakes, etc, and he was very honest and said it depends on the car, but it'd be cheap (Warehouse jobs only pay so much :( ). For example, if you want a muffler welded onto your car, he'd only want $10-20 depending upon the materials involved (Stainless or non etc)

If you are having any issues diagnosing something, or have a repair that you've been putting off and rather pay someone to do it but are concerned about the cost, Give me a PM.

Once we get some people in from this site as references I will donate some amount profits to Mook to help pay for the site and events etc.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Front end replacement/upgrade possible SAS swap 92 s10 blazer 4x4, have all parts just need someone with time to install them.

Could you link me to an article describing a bit more in detail whats involved so I can tell him? (He may already know, but I don't)

Wombat, He's located in Mazon, about 10-15 min south of morris on IL-47, he's alot closer to you guys than I am.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
IIRC Balls was saying you don't have to drop the engine, is this correct?

I'll give him a call after work, and if he isn't up for that, Another friend of mine owns a full blown shop in Mendota off of Route 34 that can also cut nice discounts through reference. I'll let you know after lunch.

no u dont lol

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'll get back to everyone tonight or Tomorrow, I'm gonna be at his place tonight playing some GH and hopefully sanding down Kims Beater Mobile a bit.

He has a party coming up on the 21st, so I suspect it will be after that ilikebmx if thats OK with you?

Silent, I suspect I'm going to send you to Bills shop "little bills auto repair" in Mendota, but I'm sure I'll be able to hook you up with a hella good price once I can get a hold of him *I was at his place last night but he left his cell off today*

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
He must not want to make money if people have to wait so long for this shit.

Lol, I was at his place last night talking to him about it.

White: He's worked on a V-8 swap on a S-15 pickup and said he's hesitant about taking on the job because the last time they did it it was in their shop for a month waiting for the right parts even though they 'thought they had everything' I will Talk to Bill to see if his shop will do it

Silent: He wants to do it, but is afraid if something is damaged in the process it would be a fuck fest, Bills shop WILL do this, I'm waiting to hear back on a price.

Ilikebmx: He said he has no problem doing the rack after the 21st, Gimme a PM with your number so I can get in touch with you for when you'd like to do it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info