Watch for Laser...

Mccarlin

A Blown V10 WHAT?!?!?
Jan 17, 2008
NW Burbs
I travel a lot on the tollways and in the last 2 weeks ive seen about a half dozen state troopers pulled over in random spots on the shoulder with their windows open and shooting laser. My poor valentine 1 caught it but not untill i was close enough to get beemed, luckily for me each time i was only going about 65 so i was not pulled over.

I have seen them on 53 South/355 south from between woodfield and the 290/chicago exit and i have also seen them on I90 between RT53 and RT59 hiding in the dark spots on the shoulder where you will never see them.

My V1 catches their K/K2 band radar mounted in the car over a mile away but we are all blind to the LASSSSSSSSSER!

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
That's no lie.

Cop: How fast were you.... better yet, how fast were you going when your radar detector went off?
Me: 82
Cop: 85
Me: Ok

LOL..no shit. I went without a speeding ticket from Jun '90 until Feb '06 (yes almost 16 years). Palatine cop using laser on Rt 14/Northwest highway and Dundee Rd. He got me for 10 over. I did ace online traffic school with a 98%. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info