What Weight/brand oil are you running?

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Well my friend this is what you do. You had it partially right by saying Pep Boys. You go there and get a cool cars calender for 05 that the proceeds go to M.A.D.D.(Mothers against drunk drivers). The calender is 1 dollar. There are many coupons inside the calender with one being buy 3 quarts of Mobil 1 at the regular price and get 3 FREE......SMOKIN' DEAL! The coupons are good until 12/05...Needless to say I bought a few calenders...Hope this helps....

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
JeffsLightning said:
Well my friend this is what you do. You had it partially right by saying Pep Boys. You go there and get a cool cars calender for 05 that the proceeds go to M.A.D.D.(Mothers against drunk drivers). The calender is 1 dollar. There are many coupons inside the calender with one being buy 3 quarts of Mobil 1 at the regular price and get 3 FREE......SMOKIN' DEAL! The coupons are good until 12/05...Needless to say I bought a few calenders...Hope this helps....

Cool deal :biggthump

I too use Mobil 1 0W-20

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
JeffsLightning said:

Excellent. Thanks for the tip!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info