Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
How is it rice? Most the time actual ricers dont even have their shit running on the a pillar. I met a guy that had 2 widebands on an a pillar...not even working, so yea rice. But if theyre fully functional and help you know what your car is doing? Mine are on the pillar and i use them to help me tune.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I voted no but... it can be Rice depending on how its done. I've seen some stupid crap in pillar pods. Saw a guy with a Saturn that mounted 4 gauges in 2 hacked up pods. one was a fricken clock. :bowrofl: Yes AutoMeter makes clocks that will fit in your gauge pod.

Maybe no clock on his radio. Dosn't want to be late for work, if he's late he gets fired. he gets fired, they repo his saturn with it's rice guages....lol

ef_vtak

Power of Dreams
Mar 25, 2009
My pillar is functional(boost controller, wideband, fuel pressure) and I'd love for some jackass at a cruise night call it rice just to see what happens next :D

its rice. functional or not, a pillar gauges are there to demand attention....that is rice.

if its actually needed mount it somewhere else. important gauges in the general line of sight with the cluster, less important ones in the centercounsel dash area.