Messed w/the tune earlier

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
And I just realized this means the truck is back on the road, great! How do the gears sound?

They sound just like they did before it sounded like a banshee was chasing me, quiet. I took it easy and did the break in some saturday. Then I just started having fun :rofl: If they're setup right I shouldn't have a problem :D

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Neither of us had our shit dialed in last year :squint:.

But I'd put all the brats you can eat on the line for this race.

Lol, yea but as stated my gears completed the truck. Just way out of injector.

I would hope that n/a powered light weight car ran better than the junk s/c'd ranger. As long as its built right. But your in for some problems ;)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Lol, yea but as stated my gears completed the truck. Just way out of injector.

I would hope that n/a powered light weight car ran better than the junk s/c'd ranger. As long as its built right. But your in for some problems ;)

I'm building the Bimmer for Auto/Track Attack, not exactly a 1/4 mile monster, but it should still be able to snap off some mid/low 13 second passes and be a spit over (or damn close) to 300whp with everything that's sitting in a heap waiting for it.

The $500 question will be the rear diff... Need to find a good 3.91 M3 rear end and axles to put out back to REALLY get this bitch moving.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.