ITT: TCG helps me get rid of a shell.

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
Not sure where to put this, so I'll post it here.

I've got a nearly entirely stripped, non-rolling chassis sitting on Jackstands in a 1 and 3/4 car garage in Brookfield. No Driveline, Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, Etc. Just Glass, Subframes, Chassis and some interior. Package weight should be around 1k. If need be, it could be rolled partially out of the garage on moving dollies at this point. (Gravel Alley though...)

Anyone know of any scrappers or yards that will come haul this pile out and off for me as is? I'd prefer not having to go rent a trailer and winch. If I can still get a few bucks for the scrap, all the better.

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
Do you have a title?

Yess'r.

im sure if you got ahold of the right tow company, theyll drag that sucker right off the stands across the pavement, onto their flatbed..have seen this done before.

Pretty much what I was hoping for. I've managed to junk everything roll-able previously, so this is a new game for me.

Victory, pick and pull, etc

I'm going to try Victory, but like I said, they shot down a guy a mile east of me. So we'll see. Scummit pick and pull is close enough for me to spit on though. Hadn't thought of them.

Your Sig picture is obscenely large, btw. lofl.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info