SO I want to tint my front windows...

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
After getting bashed left and right, I know its playing around, but I can't stand having the rear windows only tinted... damn you laws lol...

I'd go with 20% to make it the same all around.. no mix & match tint for me...

3 of my buddies just got pulled for tint only.. granted they drive pretty noticible cars, cl-s with 18" chromes, new stang gt, vr-4, and they dont exactly blend in with their driving habits lol..

but yea, what are the fines/ticket amounts for having front tint??? this is so retarded, but i really wish I could have front tint! :sad:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
only 25 bucks in chi?

its been 55 everywhere for me?

i say just do it, i dont think you will be messed with all too much, mainly because what you are driving... my gp looks like a punkasses car, and thats why i get f$#d with so much

why are you so against mix matching tint? my car, you can barely tell the fronts are lighter than the backs from the outside, but can see better from the inside.

also, my buddy mike does great work, has a section in the vendor section, and is very fair priced, and uses the best stuff....

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Im pretty sure it was 25....I checkd my history and it only shows paid and not how much. They ALWAYS give me a ticket when im parked. I got a ticket about 2 months ago here at work downtown (first time ticket in dtown) on a sunday and when i looked it up to pay nothing found...I guess it got lost.... :) Nothing in the mail saying I havent paid either.

My back window is the darkest then the back doors are lighter and the front ones even lighter. Looks good IMO. Dark enough at night and perfect in the day.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Im pretty sure it was 25....I checkd my history and it only shows paid and not how much. They ALWAYS give me a ticket when im parked. I got a ticket about 2 months ago here at work downtown (first time ticket in dtown) on a sunday and when i looked it up to pay nothing found...I guess it got lost.... :) Nothing in the mail saying I havent paid either.

My back window is the darkest then the back doors are lighter and the front ones even lighter. Looks good IMO. Dark enough at night and perfect in the day.

maybe it has somethign to do with the fac tthat you were not in the car?

ive paid my share of tint tickets, and i have never gotten one less than 55.

I have only gotten pulled over once for tints, and just got a verbal warning(I had just bought the car, had no plates, and was driving it home from buying it). Just remember if you do get pulled over to roll all the windows down, cops would be more pissed if he walked up to your car with tinted windows up than if he walked up and you had them all down.(officer safety thing)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info