updated on my craigslist bumpers

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
finally got the bumpers install. i'm real satisfied with the bumpers. it fit beautifully. have to trim few minors area but nothing major. the only problem i had was the bolts holding the gear box broked cuz they already rusted out. oh yeah now im worry free of tail gaters and people who can't parallel park behind or in front of me.

IMG_4183.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_4182.jpg

IMG_4168.jpg

IMG_4170chop.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
So where do you drive such a beast out here? Are there events/ get togethers?

Jeep people are probably some of the coolest people to go to events with, partially because they all LOVE their vehicles, but when you're off roading it's like a cruise, but while the drivers are making their way through, others are helping, chatting, watching, giving advice, etc. I will be going to the Cliffs down in Marsailles, IL this Sunday for a fellow Jeep owner and friends birthday. Badlands is another good park, but about double the drive. There's some local clubs, I know Down and Durty Offroad had a few members that used to frequent Luke's the past two years. It's definatley a different pace, but the more and more I get into it, the more I'm hooked. I have the same truck as Ryan's, but a smaller lift and 31" tires (the size of the ones in his first pics, but as aggressive as the ones on the rack) I DD'd it to the city 6 days a week and drive it all the time out here. It doesn't see much off road, but it's by no means a mall crawler.

Edit: I also live in Lake Zurich, so it's a bit more common to see an old lifted beat up jeep here than say in Downtown Chicago lmao.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Dana 30. Those bumpers look good, but the front needs a nice winch to fill it out.

He has pics of a winch on it in the other thread, looked great.

Overall truck is looking awesome. Exaxctly the rig I want to build one day. Can't wait to see pics with the fender flares and some vids of this thing in action.

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Mar 28, 2011
Jeep people are probably some of the coolest people to go to events with, partially because they all LOVE their vehicles, but when you're off roading it's like a cruise, but while the drivers are making their way through, others are helping, chatting, watching, giving advice, etc. I will be going to the Cliffs down in Marsailles, IL this Sunday for a fellow Jeep owner and friends birthday. Badlands is another good park, but about double the drive. There's some local clubs, I know Down and Durty Offroad had a few members that used to frequent Luke's the past two years. It's definatley a different pace, but the more and more I get into it, the more I'm hooked. I have the same truck as Ryan's, but a smaller lift and 31" tires (the size of the ones in his first pics, but as aggressive as the ones on the rack) I DD'd it to the city 6 days a week and drive it all the time out here. It doesn't see much off road, but it's by no means a mall crawler.

Edit: I also live in Lake Zurich, so it's a bit more common to see an old lifted beat up jeep here than say in Downtown Chicago lmao.

Frank find me a nice jeep for around 2000. im selling my truck soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.