Post your car walk around video's!!

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
TCG: post your car walk around videos!

Hello all, I wanted to share a video I made of my car today. I hope you find my grammar satisfactory, but I'd imagine like most men, you probably don't care. I do understand that there are a few individuals such as stink star productions that find this unbearable. I saw another member here do a walk around of his car. I love watching these video's so thought it might be cool to start a thread where others can post theirs. So, since it's cold out and no action on this site, what do you all have TCG?:wavey:

[YOUTUBEHD]YONIvH8w9Ls[/YOUTUBEHD]

[YOUTUBEHD]AjpzNAVikGM[/YOUTUBEHD]

BTW, sorry for going all shakey cam in my video's.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Well that was pretty cool. How much did that lift run you if you don't mind me asking? I think some walk around vids would be cool to see. I will try and get one up of my junk here soon.

Get it up! Whether it's a stock car or hotrod it would be cool to see some cars since it's still pretty cold out. The lift was around $1800 iirc. I went in halves with my brother in law so wasn't too bad. It gets used every weekend it seems.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info