Mike
Cant remember if Ive ever posted this....so fucking hot :wackit:

35lu2ir.jpg

oqzz13.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
:rofl: If i got a salvage ITR, i would probably keep the 4 lug, despite the e-thuggin I would get from other ITR owners. More wheel choices, and you can still run ITR brakes with no modifications. That's $1000 I wouldn't have to spend turning it into a car again. I've been searching for one, or an EK hatch shell. It would be tracked a lot so i wouldn't want it too nice, maybe an H2B, simple koni yellow/GC setup. Ricers swing hard from ITR's.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
:rofl: If i got a salvage ITR, i would probably keep the 4 lug, despite the e-thuggin I would get from other ITR owners. More wheel choices, and you can still run ITR brakes with no modifications. That's $1000 I wouldn't have to spend turning it into a car again. I've been searching for one, or an EK hatch shell. It would be tracked a lot so i wouldn't want it too nice, maybe an H2B, simple koni yellow/GC setup. Ricers swing hard from ITR's.

Honda boy....Do you know anything about Honda TPS sensors? I am getting a P0122 code and it looks like you have to buy a new throttle body which is stupid. This is a 2003 Civic LX auto.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Honda boy....Do you know anything about Honda TPS sensors? I am getting a P0122 code and it looks like you have to buy a new throttle body which is stupid. This is a 2003 Civic LX auto.

From what I hear people think they're not removable, but indeed they are. Supposedly they look riveted on, but they're not. They're just screws with the heads sheared off. You have to cut a slot in the or use something to grab the screws to get them out. Beats replacing the TB, and a lot cheaper.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info