Car Products for $1.00. You Want Some? Come Get Some.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
One of the customers I deal with at work is a distribution facility and they generate/dispose of some perfectly good stuff that we as car folks us in the garage for vehicle maintenance & detailing. I thought that it would be a win-win situation if we could generate enough interest on our part to take these things off of their hands. That way it would lower their disposal costs and also give us some usable stuff for dirt cheap or even free. They have stuff like aerosol brake cleaner, aerosol glass cleaner, PB Blaster, an Armor All type of product for leather/interior, tire shine, etc........I was going to approach the facility manager that maybe we could do a monthly or quarterly meet at their facility on like a Saturday morning and have people take these things of their hands. We would get products way cheaper than what it would normally cost while my customer could cut down on the waste they generate and save money in the process.

Let me know if you guys would be interested. Thanks!

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

There may have been some in the past, but I have not seen any lately. What happens is they sell things by the case and if 1 can gets damaged in the case it gets put into the waste pile. So all of this good product just goes to waste. If you need wax I have some that I am willing to give you. You would just need to bring by a container for it. It is liquid Megs #26.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info