Cars that Cops Fear

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
I don't think cops are scared of cars... I think MOST "not all" are oblivious to the fact that their 300hp impalas aren't that fast. And don't get me started on the ones with chargers! They actually think they have the fastest car on the road.

If they get your plate, your a fool to run, Idk about you guys, but I have to be at most 50ft away to read one. And if your stupid enough to let the Motorola catch you, then you deserve it! Zig and zag guys! Come on!

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
Cars cops actually fear:

Anything with 2 wheels.
zR1 Vette
A Tank

Not much else. You A. Only need to keep up with it long enough to get it's plate, then who the fuck cares, most departments have a No-Chase Policy once you have the plate. and B. always remember: You can't outrun a Motorola

I wouldn't go so far as fear. More so disappointed if they decide to run.

But the Tank makes me think. If a cop is going to be scared of vehicle they would be following then IMO It would be some cheep plane looking Wagon, SUV, Van with limo tint that a guy can easily aim and shoot a shotgun through the back window. That would make me shit bricks

l0wb00st

Overbuild It, Or Don't Build It
Jan 29, 2012
NW Suburbs
I wouldn't go so far as fear. More so disappointed if they decide to run.

But the Tank makes me think. If a cop is going to be scared of vehicle they would be following then IMO It would be some cheep plane looking Wagon, SUV, Van with limo tint that a guy can easily aim and shoot a shotgun through the back window. That would make me shit bricks

I agree. I would think that most cars wouldn't scare cops though. Maybe your occasional loud car might make them think you might run, but I don't think they would be afraid of you running.

Camaro

Regular
Jan 10, 2012
Chicago
Bugatti
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

Really? I wonder how many Bugatti owners are in one city, All a cop has to do is Look on his system or something for the owner of a bugatti! Why the hell would they be scared of one? Same with the Lamborghini,

I seen this guy who got away from the cops in a impala, Dude turn on western then he turn in front of a CTA bus in to a street and the cops lost him.

Mazda MAZDASPEED3 :rollpicard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info