500whp lightning on craigslist- 9500$...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
images

2000 Ford SVT Lightning Cash is 9500 firm not a penny less, PRICE DROPPED TO 9500 HAVE BEEN LOOKING TO GET 12+ FOR IT BUT...I have a house that needs remodeling and the wife wants it gone. Price is this week only, if it doesn't sell I'm getting a loan against it and keeping it.There is way more in just parts on this truck than what I'm asking. This would be a hell of a deal for someone Im asking less than any Ive found online that only have a couple bolt ons. On to the list.... Truck makes 513 rwhp/597rwtq on current 10psi setup and very safe tune, almost all power and peak numbers come on at 2600-2800 and carry through rpm range. Its like geting kicked in the back by a mule. I work in Chicago and have driven it to work a couple times last year 150 miles round trip and average about 16.5+ mpg's... not too bad for a truck with this kind of power on tap. CALL OR TEXT 2 ONE 9 6 ONE 7 20 EIGHT SEVEN

Engine:

Built JLP shortblock w/ all arp fasteners
Ported and polished PI heads/upgraded valves and springs
Crower stage 2 cams
Cobra water pump
All metco and motoblue pullies and idlers 90/100mm
Ported eaton blower
C&L upper
Accufab large oval TB
JLP power pipe
sct 2400 big air maf
There's probably alot I am forgetting, I have a HUGE file of receipts
all supporting egr ect. delete mods
bassani LT headers and custom 3" exhaust with moroso spiral core mufflers
JLP aluminum intercooler tank
Always ran Royal purple since I've owned it.

Trans:

Built by K&M about 12k ago all upgraded internals
PI torque converter
Factory tech valve body

Rearend:

Stock 9.75 housing
Motive gear 3.55 ring and pinion

Suspension:

eibach springs
JLP drop shackles
Cal-trac bars
Custom built pan hard bar
New rotors pads and wheel bearings done 2 weeks ago

Interior:

All stock except for triple gauge pillar w/
Autometer C2 boost
Autometer C2 fuel pressure
Innovative Wideband air fuel

Exterior:

Newer 01-02 Wheels w/ Nitto 555r front tires (90%) Nitto 555r drag (30%)
Street scene signal mirors
20% tint all around
Custom painted front end
Spray in bedliner
Rear bumper smoothed and holes for hitch ball removed

Tons more I just cant think of all of it right now.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5Lc5N85Hf3G33Id3J8c2775389ffc4b031030.jpg
5N45Y15M93M43Fd3N3c27353edbe40cd3137e.jpg
5La5I85H83Ga3N43H8c27709d30d56d41141d.jpg
5Lf5G35S13Ff3I83H7c2756db8ed3b84513d6.jpg

I think they handed out tampons with that body style F150. Worst design ever, even in Lightning trim which accomplishes nothing other than making the design suck less, kind of like the gen 3 SHO.

I thought those were the best looking full-size pick-ups (97-03 and 04 heritages). The only one that looks at good to me is the current Ram. I guess that is why they style them differently.

Really? Id have to say out of the current models, the Ram is third. GM and Ford are both close for first and second.

I guess thats why they design them different. I am not a brand loyalist, but will pretty much only buy from the big three, its a personal choice...I'm sure you all have yours.

The best looking

Chevys were last made in 1997, before the took on the SIlverado name. And I prefer the later ones (a lot) with the one bar grille versus the earlier ones.

The Fords: 96-03 (04 heritage)

Dodge/Ram: Right now.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
That is a great deal for a truck with those mods! (no matter what the mileage is)

I think they handed out tampons with that body style F150. Worst design ever, even in Lightning trim which accomplishes nothing other than making the design suck less, kind of like the gen 3 SHO.

You're right. I think that design made for the worst looking truck ever! I will say that a fleet side Lightning would have looked better than the step side. I have a few friends who did the "L" treatment to their fleet sides.

However, I think Ford is now making trucks that men can drive again.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
That is a great deal for a truck with those mods! (no matter what the mileage is)

You're right. I think that design made for the worst looking truck ever! I will say that a fleet side Lightning would have looked better than the step side. I have a few friends who did the "L" treatment to their fleet sides.

However, I think Ford is now making trucks that men can drive again.

LOBO Mang.

Honestly, of the new half ton trucks, I like the GM's the best (hence why I own one)

The ford and dodge look to bloated and flashy for me. The GM styling is just simple, and aggressive. No big chrome shit, no 22's, I don't need a step to get in and out of the bed because I'm not a geriatric, so... yeah. GM all the way.

3/4 and 1 ton are a different story however....

I like the Fords and GM's equally, and albiet, ALOT. And the dodge a close 2nd (just because of the Cummins motor and 6-speed manual option)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info