Izuzu Trooper for half a million dollars on ebay... but it comes with a dream

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl:

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu-And-Dream-/190636588533?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c62d37df5

My name is Brent Guggisberg and what I am selling is so much more than a car. All the artwork on the vehicle is mine. The driver side piece is called “Forever” and the passenger side is “Again”, with the hood piece “Recycle”. I have sold one of the Recycle prints on canvas for 500 and the first print of Again for a four figure price that I will only tell the buyer of the vehicle. We filmed the “Again” purchase for a reality show I’m making called, “Building Our Monument”. Now I am moving on to something bigger and more grandiose….. This! The other pictures with the car are of a Bronze sculpture and glass shell approximately 18 inches high called “Beauty in Blue Sunset” all made by Brent Guggisberg. You buy the car you get the sculpture with it while we film this exchange your company logo will be in the background and you will be the first large contributor to Our Monument; a Monument I am building for my father Ken Guggisberg and the rest of humanity to share their heroes. 99.9997 viewers of this will have none of the responses I am looking for and that’s fine. Mock me say I am ridiculous curse me in the name of whatever god you like. I am looking for that brave thinker wanting to venture out on a horizon of awesome hope and wonderful ideas to make humanity better; Just one.
Please email me for details and further information. I can show you some of the footage and other things that will assuage any trepidations you might have. This is not a joke but a serious attempt to change the world the only way I know how; with style! I’m not just selling a car but offering a chance to be a part of a Dream.

Thank you,
Brent Guggisberg-Professional Dreamer

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu-And-Dream-/190636588533?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c62d37df5

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
$(KGrHqN,!n0E8VLUcCIvBPLfJjRLr!~~60_12.JPG

That's the ugliest Trooper I've ever seen.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I want to click the Buy-It-Now button. Apparently it does not mean shit if you push it. I had a guy buy one of my items with the Buy-It-Now feature 2 months ago and he never paid me. I did not get to leave him negative feedback or anything. Shit pissed me off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info