Body Work

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
I know there are a few people on here that do bodywork and also figured if anyone knew of shops that do good work let me know. I have always liked the work of Tredups but with a month or longer wait I'm looking elsewhere.

Anyway here is the situation.

I have a nice long (about 8") scratch in the hood from what looks like my wifes purse or bag as she walked past the car. Hard to see it from these pics since it is very light but looks like it might be through the paint. It is located in the area I have circled in white.
IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

hoodpaint.jpg

Situation 2: Hyundais awesome front plate location design is not awesome. I want to get the holes filled and it repainted and I would also like the chrome bar painted piano black to match the grill below.
IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

Cliffs: Any recommendation of a shop that does good work for these problems or if someone on here does this for a living wants to give a quote.

Fix scratch on hood, fill holes in bumper and repaint orange, and paint chrome bar of grill piano black to match lower grill.

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
and here iam lol
bring it to me i work in oak park, at loro auto works i personally will fix it no problems at all fixing the bumper no problem, and all the above mentioned no problem either
a good guess for what ya want done all the r&i work, body work, material, paint, sand and buff 1,000 even

you pay for quality, and ill make sure its perfect

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info