Fender rolling

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Since Larry posted they don't do it I guess I can respond.

Alot of places won't do this, or will not guarantee they wont chip or fuck up the paint. My friend needed to get this done on his Camaro when he installed 315's. He ended up having to take his car to this ricer shop in Arlington Heights. They did it, but they fucked up the paint on the inside edge of the fender.

I would find wheels that don't require this procedure. OR PM James or Double D and see if they still have that fender roller around. I know DD used it on his GN and Jamie on his Mustang.

Larry@AMS

Regular
Jun 20, 2011
I'll make it so you receive updates on new posts or threads for this section, larry.

I used to get email notifications, but guess something changed.

thanks

Since Larry posted they don't do it I guess I can respond.

Alot of places won't do this, or will not guarantee they wont chip or fuck up the paint. My friend needed to get this done on his Camaro when he installed 315's. He ended up having to take his car to this ricer shop in Arlington Heights. They did it, but they fucked up the paint on the inside edge of the fender.

I would find wheels that don't require this procedure. OR PM James or Double D and see if they still have that fender roller around. I know DD used it on his GN and Jamie on his Mustang.

Thanks Mike

The issue is you can't guarantee no damage when doing this. I personally did my fathers Z/28 and took my time with heating the lip and slowly rolling to still have flaws.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Im looking to put some new wheels on my 02' 330ci this spring and will need to have my fenders rolled. Does your shop handle this kind of work, and what am I looking at for cost?

This is who did mine and it looks factory. Richard is the man to trust with any PDR work. I've seen him pop out dents that looked impossible to fix.
http://www.dentmoto.com/

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
I see them rented for 50 bucks usually, so probably 25-30.

would prefer to get it back within a reasonable timeframe. I did use it on the GN, and thats when I found out the car had the quarters replaced. so it was kind of a bitch. Everyone should look up their own instructions on how to use it. Obviously you are taking any liability for damages you do yadda yadda. If the tool breaks or some shit, then I might help out.

PM me

R

roosh725

I see them rented for 50 bucks usually, so probably 25-30.

would prefer to get it back within a reasonable timeframe. I did use it on the GN, and thats when I found out the car had the quarters replaced. so it was kind of a bitch. Everyone should look up their own instructions on how to use it. Obviously you are taking any liability for damages you do yadda yadda. If the tool breaks or some shit, then I might help out.

PM me

PMed you D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info