I need to find me a woman like this

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Taught my wife how to drive stick on our 87 Shelby Charger. Can not tell you how proud she made me a couple years later... but beings this is the internet will of course try.
Was on 47th street in Lagrange, she was in the Charger I was in her Buick behind her. She pulled up at a red light next to a mustang 5.0. He looks her over and revs the engine a few times at her. The windows are down so he even said something to her. She looks at him and smiles. Light changes and she smoked him bad!!!! They pull up at the next red light, he won't even look in her direction. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Guys you have to teach your girls to drive stick........

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
out for dating a car chick.

nothing is more annoying than talking with your friends about cars, then a girl butts in and has no idea what the fuck she is talking about.
Theres girls that like cars. Then theres girls that are 'into' cars.

One says, 'oh, pretty' the other tries to talk to you about cams.

They are few and far between, but I've met some pretty cool chicks that were into cars and actually knew what they were talking about.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

They are few and far between, but I've met some pretty cool chicks that were into cars and actually knew what they were talking about.
whats worse is the girl that THINKS she can talk about cams.
i dated one way back when. she was a fuckin idiot.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois

Trust me, i know.. perhaps i should have elaborated, but you took the words right out of my mouth.

my last 2 girlfriends were into cars.. they liked what I had, and cars in general.

They were NOT know-it-alls thank god.

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
Trust me, i know.. perhaps i should have elaborated, but you took the words right out of my mouth.

my last 2 girlfriends were into cars.. they liked that I had, and cars in general.

They were NOT know-it-alls thank god.

agree.

its better to have a girl that respects NICE cars, understands the work you put in, and understands the 'obsession' but still doesn't engage in the activity herself.

its like dating a girl who can fuck suck and swallow like a champ...
but only has and will do that with you.

the worst is girls who are 'into cars' because their dads or brothers are into cars. annoying as hell because all they do is regurgitate random info that her father/brother say and it makes no sense.

that girl in the video is meh.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
its better to have a girl that respects NICE cars, understands the work you put in, and understands the 'obsession' but still doesn't engage in the activity herself.

this explains my girl. PERFECT, she know's my obsession and respects it but does not care to get into them. She loves driving the truck too, and has no problem dishing out beating :rofl:

She shocked the shit out of a GTO on the way back from the track once. Stayed pretty much dead nuts with it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info