2wd s10 that became a 1 ton diesel on 37s

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
godamn these expedition guys are absolutely insane. :bowdown:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/65489-Project-STON-the-scaled-down-1-ton-truck

Project STON the scaled down one ton truck. Built for the rock in the hard place, up sh!t creek.

Let me first say this is not a tutorial of how to duplicate this truck, it is to give back and inspire other ideas just like I was inspired by other peoples idea. Also without my friends all over the country and neighbors I would have never gotten this collection of parts to work or even accumulated all the parts. They were the ones that told me to stop and think it out not just hack it together, because I was going to end up fixing it stranded in some desert or on some mountain. When the going got tough they would keep me going even an 8yo girl that would come over and tell me she need to work on something, and go home hours later black from sliding around on the floor helping. I am just a guy in my garage with simple tools and a big imagination but some times I needed smaller tools most times bigger and they were always their for me even if they just took the part to their work and fixed it for me. So for all the cutting, bending, tapping, sewing, idea's and just plan putting up with me, thanks guys and girls.

So start with this, 2nd gen, 3rd door, 2wd, 2.2l gas, 5 speed. Their so cutie when their small just like babies.

And then they grow up hit the teen years and its never the same, never, never, never.

Cummins 4bta, nv5600, np205 twin stick, locked high pinion Dana 44 front with high steering, locked Dana 60 rear, rear cutting brake, 37ā€ tires and an attitude that says Move or I will help you move.

read the thread. the guy is out of his head hardcore awesome. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info