What have you hauled On or In your car?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Bob Hopes wagon humping reminded me of some of the bizarre shit I've hauled over the years in various cars.

Post pics or lists of odd/large/stupid things you've hauled in your car or truck (No Trailers).

Here are a few of mine,

Hauled a Ford 5.0 in the back of my 1997 Explorer Sport:

Couldn't find a pic of it:

fbba355a.jpg

Hauled a Honda 1.8 liter 4 cylinder (B18B1) in the back seat of my 2007 Ford Focus (Yes, it's seriously buckled-in):

PIC-0354.jpg

Hauled a 700lb Organ and Tone Cabinet in the back of my Ranger (Ron Vogel actually):

dans.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I once had a keg and two girls in the backseat of the GTP during college while doing reverse donuts in the parking lot across the street from the party house. Yeah, my bad, the first few drinks were kinda foamy.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
Whatever will fit...sort of. I've hauled a 6' picnic table in my 89 Mustang. However, more recently I've hauled a beer pong table, 42" flatscreen, a stereo receiver with speakers, 1/4 barrel with tub and 2 patio chairs and a few other things all at once in my 07' Corolla. I've done that a few times for my "Day After Thanksgiving Film Festival" parties. I've also fit a King sized canvas chair, new sliding patio lounger, 6 cases of beer, 2 24-packs of water, two coolers and $250 worth of summer party groceries in the Corolla a couple years ago.

As for hauling things in a truck...it's truck, what else are you going to do with it. I regularly haul 1000+lbs of mulch in the bed with another 1000+lbs towed behind every Spring; usually a couple trips each time...but its a truck...a 12 second mulch hauler.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info