Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Why were his brights on in the middle of the sunniest day on record, and he made sure to mention they were on? Does putting on the brights take off the speed limiter?

I'd imagine it would help in some small way to get people out of his way in front of him when he is flying balls down the highway in traffic.

And REPOST, but this belongs in this thread too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlg3oQMze4

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
lmfao service fuel system, and i have no gas.... lets do a 160mph run!

fucking idiot doesnt deserve to own a vette

oh and the clutch one is my FAVORITE video.... doesnt even realize the tires arnt moving or making noise

I would think one would be able to smell the difference between clutch and rubber.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I would think one would be able to smell the difference between clutch and rubber.

No, when you own a corvette you get a special license, like BMW owners, to be a douche and look like this...

39%20A%20Real%20Live%20Douchebag.jpg

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX

Wow there are so many fucked up things about this video. No one thought it may be a good idea to tell the guy his tires weren't moving? He couldn't smell burnt clutch even though his windows were down? and lastly at the 1:59 mark of the video "Fu'huck" made me lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info