The "GrandMaphrodite"

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
If I had ANY need for a fun 4 door DD I'd be on this like a fat kid on candy.

It's been floating around for the past like year on Chitown, but it's officially back up for sale again with another price drop and a good clutch.

http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/showthread.php?181206-Mercury-Grand-Marquis-with-5-Speed-Swap

Mercury Grand Marquis with 5-Speed Swap

1992 Mercury Grand Marquis with a T-45 Cobra 5-speed manual transmission. Swap was done well,nothing was butchered,all swap parts were new when they were installed,including the tranny which is the Cobra version. Stock 2-valve 4.6 V8,140k miles or so now. Runs great. Cold R12 a/c and good heat. Digital dash,power seat,keyless entry,etc,etc. Minor rust. Looks good in and out. Has a 1998+ Crown Victoria front clip,so it looks like a 1998-2011 Crown Victoria. Has a nice Kenwood head unit,and all speakers are Pioneer. Has Crown Vic Police wheels/caps. Clutch was replaced recently. I drive this thing everywhere,very reliable. Check engine light goes on and off,probably because the computer still thinks itsa automatic. Rear cats are deleted and has Flowmasters with dumps.

Asking $1500 obo

All Ford trades considered.

Located in Burbank,IL 60459

marq2-2.jpg

marq3-2.jpg

marq4-2.jpg

marq5-1.jpg

insides.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Why would you do that? lol

I think ditching the interior and tossing in a single cheap racing seat with a sticky set of tires would make for a fun/cheap/hilarious track beater. There are plenty of performance parts and suspension stuff available for the platform too if you wanted to throw money at it.

At $1500 it's not far off from Lemons territory. Claim you sold the interior for $500 (digital dash is actually quite rare), headunit/speakers for another claimed $200, just need to sanction another $300 to get it penalty free into that race.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I think ditching the interior and tossing in a single cheap racing seat with a sticky set of tires would make for a fun/cheap/hilarious track beater. There are plenty of performance parts and suspension stuff available for the platform too if you wanted to throw money at it.

At $1500 it's not far off from Lemons territory. Claim you sold the interior for $500 (digital dash is actually quite rare), headunit/speakers for another claimed $200, just need to sanction another $300 to get it penalty free into that race.

You just made a Dasfinc thread that was actually good completely retarded. Congrats on MOAR FAIL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info