rare cars that no one cares about except for humpers.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
inspired from the other thread.... where mike k said this:

there are some cars that are inherently shitty but people want them just because they're rare. The 1996 Rose Mist Taurus SHO is one of these cars. It's purple, fucking purple and the SHO guys drool over it because there were only a few hundred made. Nevermind the fact that it's purple.

But I digress. This is one those cars. There is absolutely nothing cool about a giant, old SUV, powered by a 302. It's desirable just because it's rare and it's rare because nobody bought it and nobody bought it because it wasn't cool back in the 80's and it's certainly not cool now.

and go.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
BMW "Z1":

00486.jpg

BMW%20Z1-20091121.jpg

crazy rare, but a fairly terrible car for coming from BMW.

Dodge Spirit R/T:

Dodge_Spirit_RT.jpg

Competitor to the SHO and Turbo Grand Prix's, was faster than either in a straight line and are harder to find now than either of the other 2. They are horrible cars otherwise inside and out.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
There are more 2000 Grand Prix Daytona's than there are 2011 RX8's, don't be dense.

You said...

I think the RX8 falls into this as well, the previous generation RX7 was a superior car in every way, and on paper the RX8 couldn't touch any of its current competition before it was finally discontinued.

Which is false, very false. Take your wiki info and stick it up your ass. Now you play the rare card, but they're not at all. There's more GP's at my work than Honda Fits, does that make the Fit more rare? Yes, according to your logic it does. Would people pay more for this car because it's so rare? No, because it's not fucking rare you jackass.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Simmer down KJ/Xsec,

I said "After the mid cycle refresh", Check the numbers before you go all ape shit on me, I'll update my picture to better reflect it. I updated my post to be more specific since this is such a big deal to you guys.

SVT Contours:

contour_shannonville.jpg

Jaguar S-type R (Bless his soul):

jaguar-s-type-r-side-2_15.jpg

Mazda 323 GTX
0707_z+1988_mazda_323_gtx+side.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info