i drove a '08 Civic Si today at the dealer

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
you should try out a new gti. scratch that a chipped gti. damn quick for what they are. i drove one before and after it was "chipped" and it was a world of difference...

it was between the GTi the SI and the MS3 for me, and the GTI is a Veeeerrryyyy nice car, but optioned the way i wanted it, it was also Waaaayyy too much $$. The MS3, while quick, just lacked the quality of interior i wanted for my DD, and the handleing was nowhere near the SI.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
those cars look like they fell out of a box of cerial
does it really? i think it looks pretty good for a $20K car, but whatever....
sept2civicshot.jpg

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
for a first drive, everything seemed too well placed.. the shifter wasn't set in stone nor was the clutch.. very user-friendly car.

i'm going back tomorrow to take a closer look / some pics. . i just may buy one in a few years. i made it clear to the salesman that i was "looking for later" and he's like "That's fine by me, take your time do whatever, here's the keys" so. LOL

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
you should try out a new gti. scratch that a chipped gti. damn quick for what they are. i drove one before and after it was "chipped" and it was a world of difference...

FYI theres no such thing as a "chipped" car, it simply has a different tune.

And Honda ftl. For the price of the SI you can have a new WRX or even used STI and be faster for less money. :noes:

blackandwhite

vagina Inspector
Apr 13, 2008
A-Town
And Honda ftl. For the price of the SI you can have a new WRX or even used STI and be faster for less money. :noes:

agreed 100%. hell even an srt-4 and then you have boost. it looks like an oval that was dropped on its as. too many weird body lines for me.

if i cant get passed how the car looks, im sure as hell not going to drive something, pretty sure others have the same opinion about cars in general

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
FYI theres no such thing as a "chipped" car, it simply has a different tune.

i'm aware thats its not an actual chip like an obdI car. when i was at the autobarn the guys at the dealer kept calling it a chip, hence the quotes i put around it.

the new wrx is ugly and priced at $24K plus gets worse mpg's then the honda. civic has a 6-speed vs. wrx with 5-speed plus many other differences.

oh and civics dont have suspected rod knock so boosh is still driving his civic while people with the new wrx are not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info