18 Year old selling his GTR

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I don't know what I'm looking at. I see a GTR that's been somewhat distastefully modified (being nice) and a bunch of punk-ass internet trolls that are jelly that they didn't have the means to get the car. Clearly he has it, posted a salute photo of the car and a piece of paper with his name. It doesn't matter how he got it IMO, he's just trying to sell it.. whatever reason it may be for, doesn't justify a bunch of people being punk asses.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
I don't know what I'm looking at. I see a GTR that's been somewhat distastefully modified (being nice) and a bunch of punk-ass internet trolls that are jelly that they didn't have the means to get the car. Clearly he has it, posted a salute photo of the car and a piece of paper with his name. It doesn't matter how he got it IMO, he's just trying to sell it.. whatever reason it may be for, doesn't justify a bunch of people being punk asses.

At best he is trying to sell a GTR that has been in a few accidents for the price of a new GTR. It also has 12k miles on it and several videos of abuse.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt

Tell us how you really feel bro.

That car's ugly as fuck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info