US Navy Vet vandalizes EVO

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The vet didn't want his ass beat any more. That's why he admitted he was wrong. Plus he saw the camera and well... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this would probably end up on the internet.

He's a coward hiding behind vandalism over a war he's not even old enough to have fought in and like these people so often do, he completely collapsed on himself when caught. I'm glad he's internet famous. That's the attention he was hoping his passive aggressive action would net him, only not the kind of attention he wanted.

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
I love when boy racer and lover boy friend scream "you're going to prison" and "I beat your fucking ass." Grow up, its a PAINT JOB that will be covered by insurance. Fucking idiot acted like he could kill a 50+ year old man, congrats on being dumb. And who gives a fuck how many "thousands of dollars" are in the car, a paint job isn't hard to fix.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
The Vet's anger was/is obviously misplaced. He had no right to deface another person's property and while the ricer boy seems like a douche, he was justified in being angry and beating up the Vet. In a court of law they will both be guilty.

As far as a paint job being easy to fix, I disagree. I am not sure if the spray paint can be removed without damaging the clear or the paint underneath. If the side of the car does need to be resprayed that would suck because silver is a hard color to match exactly. Repainted areas of the car show easily.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I love when boy racer and lover boy friend scream "you're going to prison" and "I beat your fucking ass." Grow up, its a PAINT JOB that will be covered by insurance. Fucking idiot acted like he could kill a 50+ year old man, congrats on being dumb. And who gives a fuck how many "thousands of dollars" are in the car, a paint job isn't hard to fix.

Yeah, if they can't get the paint off somehow without damaging the original paint then the entire side of the car will have to be painted.

I think with my friends car when his door got nailed they actually just took it down to the base coat and re-cleared the undamaged panels. Worked out pretty well.

S

Soulonfire11

Violence wasnt the answer, the cops should have been called and those rice boys shouldnt have hit the guy. and they shouldnt have videoed themselves. There are ways to handle situations and thats not it.

I almost did the same thing when some asshole decided to kick a dent in the side of my GTO, but I composed myself, called the cops without letting the asshole know and basically held him there until Popo arrived.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info