Chicago Red Bull Commercial

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Pretty cool that he got to do that shit legally but yeah those are the basic stunts when it comes to stunt riding that you'll see all the other guys doing. Not all of them can do the one handed wheelie circle around a object and reach out and touch it as it throws the balance off but you'll always see guys practicing the wheelie circle. Ps those streets are so slick compared to the subard streets.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
thats fucking sick.

and i must not know much about this sort of thing, cuz to me, those were far from "basic" stunts :rofl:

Pretty cool that he got to do that shit legally but yeah those are the basic stunts when it comes to stunt riding that you'll see all the other guys doing. Not all of them can do the one handed wheelie circle around a object and reach out and touch it as it throws the balance off but you'll always see guys practicing the wheelie circle. Ps those streets are so slick compared to the subard streets.

Yeah, after watching the competition guys, the stuff he did is basic. Maybe he's better, but insurance/liability wouldn't let him go more extreme.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Yeah, after watching the competition guys, the stuff he did is basic. Maybe he's better, but insurance/liability wouldn't let him go more extreme.

After reading some of the comments this "kid", as he's only 19, can do far more riskier stunts but I think you're right with the insurance shit and being on public roads. I've seen videos of this kid when he started off at like 14 or something crazy young like that.

baddass video

Similiar vid will be posted come spring by Slolane Productions..

I thought you are stretching out the bike when you get it. Or are you going a different direction now? :dunno:

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Kid has some skill for sure. Maybe they just wanted him to do wheelies and stoppies for the video, I dunno.
Go on youtube and look up Dan Laird or MidwestDizzle. This guy lives around here and is absolutely amazing. He also stunts on a harley. His gf pretty much does acrobats on his bike while he's stunting. Pretty crazy stuff.

FizzeD1212

Dec 7, 2011
Pretty cool that he got to do that shit legally but yeah those are the basic stunts when it comes to stunt riding that you'll see all the other guys doing. Not all of car Accessories can do the one handed wheelie circle around a object and reach out and touch it as it throws the balance off but you'll always see guys practicing the wheelie circle. Ps those streets are so slick compared to the subard streets.

Yeah I agree. One of these days I'll be able to pull that kind of thing off. I don't see how people can practice that wheelie thing without getting hurt.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
impressive skill for sure..

jesus i looked up that laird dude and look at this shit.. cops cant do shit about it impossible to stop..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpxzf8vG-7Y

So why couldn't the cops do anything? If I take off fast enough I can get a unsafe start ticket. Cops also love to throw the "Improper Lane Usage" ticket around too.

I'm just curious.

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
too many people to stop... one cop vs 300 bikes = not winning. sure they could have staged a road block or some shit but there is no way to mobilize that in that amount of time. in general.. there probably wasnt shit they could do except stare.

If a single cop turned his lights on... what do you think would happen? 300 souped up street bikes just pull on over to the side of the road? :iorofl:

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
too many people to stop... one cop vs 300 bikes = not winning. sure they could have staged a road block or some shit but there is no way to mobilize that in that amount of time. in general.. there probably wasnt shit they could do except stare.

If a single cop turned his lights on... what do you think would happen? 300 souped up street bikes just pull on over to the side of the road? :iorofl:

I was on a ride with about 200 bikes once and some dumb bitch cook county cop decided to pull that little meanuver that they like to do to stop bikes. She had her lights on, but we weren't doing anything wrong and there was nowhere to pull over safely because there was no shoulder whatsoever. So she decided to be cute and pull along side of us, get a little ahead of the guy in front of me and force him off the road. Lucky he didn't crash. She jumped out and said "What the hell is wrong with you assholes!!! YOU THINK YOU OWN THE ROAD????"
After we told her we were on a cancer benefit ride she shut up and didn't have much to say.
These cops have a new and very dangerous way of pulling people over and I would bet that's how the guy died on 88 a few months ago.

Prevent

ilikemtb999 is my friend
Jun 29, 2009

ever gone fishing ?

ever caught all the fish ?

pull one over and make an example... BAM illinois way

taser and mace

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info