See ya -

Well, I haven't exactly been a huge contributor here on TCG, but have met up with a few of you here and there and think those that I have met are a great bunch. Been busy since Aug, commuting to and from Boston. My Co. has decided I need to be there rather than here, so Jan I will report to the Boston office full time. Wish I would have seen this site sooner (relocated here in '06) but... So thanks for the good times that I have had with those that I have met, the great info posted here and hope you all have a great 2012!! Later -

Otter.

PS. If anyone wants a screaming deal on a house in Plainfield, it will go up short sale for peanuts soon enough... :thumbdown:

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I still posted from Raleigh for almost 6 years. Then ended up coming back here :dnc:..lol. So no need to really leave.

I was in Boston just before Thanksgiving, opening a new store out that way. What a wonderful city !!! I hope to do like a weekend vacation their sometime.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info