hill billy awesome goodness. 1986 3500 crew cab chevy/12v cummins/gear vendors etc

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
sofuckingcool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986...7247916?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4ab10189ac

for auction is my 86 chevy crew cab. it has a 1997 cummins 6bt with the p-pump with only 56,000 miles on the engine. i just added head studs,4000rpm gsk,ats t3 manifold,new DDP 90hp injectors and loosened the star wheel. chrome valve covers,runs great. destroked adapter,billet flywheel,4" straight exhaust, (quiet) ,Freddie Brown full manual reverse pattern turbo 400 with a 2200? stall, works great and stood up to the 800hp twin turbo engine that i recently removed and sold. gear vendors overdrive that works great,Dana 70hd with 4.56's. i built this truck to tow and have never really got to drive it much-probably 40 miles total since finished. it sits on a 85 chevy motorhome chassis- heavier 10 lug gm wheels,brakes-4 wheel disc and suspension. it has a huge rear sway-bar 19.5 tires- which all could use replaced- dry from age.some other items are 25 gallon fuel tank in the bed,30 psi raptor fuel pump, twin filters,huge intercooler,homemade 3 1/2" air intake,twin electric fans,manual shutoff-no solenoid to fry and stick, hydroboost brakes and power steering with 1 finger, etc,etc.probably tons more i am forgetting so just ask. i am building another 8.3 cummins pick-up and am thinning the herd.i have a really nice 78 8' bed(blue) and 4 extra doors that go along with this auction if wanted.also truck has dings and dents-old service truck- but very little rust.NC truck. disregard the buckshot on the passenger side bed. IT WASN'T ME... FEEBAY REMOVED THIS LISTING BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY. AN 86 CHEVY 3500 DOESNT COME UP AS CUMMINS OR DIESEL . SO I SAY LESS GOOD BUYING POTENTIAL,MY NUMBER IS 540-282-8073 THANKS AL.

:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info