Should I get a 2007 GXP?

I am looking to lower my monthly payment, insurance rates and expenses on my car. I currently have a 2007 C230 Sport. I am been eying a 07 GXP. It has 29K miles and priced at $16K.

My payment right now on my benz is $470 a month
trading in for the GXP it would drop to about 400$ ish. and of course lwoer insurance and maintance.

My question is is the 07 GXP with the v8 a decent car let alone something to last for another 5 years? I drive only about 80 miles a week.

both cars are in mid cond.

I was a previous owner of a 00 GTP and on the ILGPC before it merged.

any suggestions would be grateful!.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
What about a 2004+ GTP? It's not going to have the transmission problems the GXP had. Really that was the only issue that was specific to the GXP other than some rotor/ pad issues.

I liked the one I drove... I liked it a lot. The power is a lot smoother than the GTP.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
roomy and comfortable on the inside, no trunk though.

i'd stay away from any fwd v6 honda. their transmissions are trash piles, worse that a grand prix :rollpicard:

After 04 the issues were worked out. Another thing to consider is that service at a GM dealership is usually horrible and service at Honda was amazing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info