Dasfinc.

C.Evans

TCG Elite Member
May 21, 2011
Sycamore, IL
I expect to see this in the spring, only I want to see yours with the left front off the ground. This one happens to be AWD with some spray. :jg:

28628-99-ford-explorer-5-0-awd-nitrous-magnaflow-exhaust-cold-air-intake-1-intake-spacer-eletric-fan-sct-tuner-dyno-265-hp-385-ftlbs-torque-wheels-best-et-13-7-99-mph-traded-my-2010-fx4.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
No V-8 badges on that one, Maybe a Cammer 4.0? I've seen a few of those sprayed to piss.

you're going to be very disappointed, because that's not going to happen.

It's not THAT hard to get an SUV to pull a tire, especially a crappy explorer.

More specifically on a truck with a Monoleaf (like my sport), because the tail is going to load the fuck up if I have a good tire with close to 400tq on tap with a 3500RPM Launch... Being an SUV it's motor also sits further up, and a bit further back than most sporty cars, which would influence that.

I doubt it's going to happen as well, but the explorer will be a fun-ass DD with a blown V-8 that row on.

At the end of the day, I will be able to drive to the track, mustang in tow, with a grill and tools in the explorer, Unload it, and run 13's. (I have no plans on trailering a stock car, Just saying that I could)

And before it's asked, the Mustang is staying mechanically stock until the warranty is up.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
better put helper bags and a hitch on the mustang for when that heap of junk breaks down, since it is a ford after all. always good to have a plan b. if it was a gm, i'd also say keep a spare trans in the back. :ugh:

I've had one catastrophic failure EVER.... in ANY of my fords. And it was a $20 sensor I probably messed up while replacing the cam and front main seal :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info