Sexy Daily Driver? Let hear some opinions!

S

Soulonfire11

Since I sold my GTP, I've been looking to get a nice daily car, something with some luxury, awd or rwd only. I won't go back to a fwd car.

That being said, I've been looking into a 2004 S4 with the v8, the Mercedes C55 amg, G35, m5, who knows what else. I'd love a manual, but not opposed to autos. I absolutely love the german built v8s. Just looking for something different, but the biggest bang for my buck.

Id like to spend around 16,000ish but this can budge abit for the right car.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Personally my experiences with G35's have been poor. I was kind of disappointed with interior materials and overall feel. With that being said, there are a ton more people on here that don't feel the same way. The G37's and 370Z's offer a lot of performance. With the European brands, they may be cheap to buy into at this point, but service and parts is going to be expensive. Unless you have some sort of hookup that can get you cheap parts and service, it will get expensive fast, especially with M, AMG, and S specific parts. Just my .02 though.

S

Soulonfire11

See the g35 05-07 have oil consumption problems that kind of scare me. And their tan interior is butt ugly.

Audi and Mercedes V8s are actually pretty decent reliability wise, and I figure a clutch on an S4 isnt much harder then a subaru.

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
IMG_1224.jpg

jon.jpg

330ci

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
x2 on a c32, you can find them in that price range... one of the techs I work with has one and its pretty nice

though personally, if you can find a newer c350 08+, the newer body style is so much better

c32 with a intake/tune/pulley is 12s all day long, if not mid 12s afaik

and again the obligatory, have fun with major repairs with any german luxury car out of warranty!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info