Exhaust got me a ticket...

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I thought you had stock exhaust for some reason (Stock piping I know) *despite how fucking loud it was at Dyno Day*

The cat-back is stock (2.25") with Flowmaster welded in. I'm pretty sure it's not having cats that f*cked me. It's crazy because I've had that set-up on their while next to tons of cops and never been pulled over. But this guy was stuck behind me on 59 for quite a few miles. Maybe he just got annoyed. Oh well, I'll just pay it and be done with it. I have wanted to switch back to a catted h-pipe, but catted pipes are expensive and I don't have the stock mid-pipe anymore. I guess I can put it in the for-sale section and offset my expense with maybe $100.

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
On the way up to the Dyno Day, I got a $75 noise violation for my exhaust. The general consensus is to just pay the ticket. Has anyone here beat the violation? I was thinking of going back to a catted h-pipe anyway, but just not so soon.

I get out of these all the time.... Just go to a shop and have them write you up something saying you have fixed the exhaust and go to court show them that and they throw out the ticket. :bigthumb:

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
How many people here don't have a front liscense plate? I have not had one on this car in over 2 years, and have never been pulled over for it... I don't know if its the way I drive or the way I look, or the way the car looks or what, but I drive past cops all the time, and they just wave or nod and let me be.:dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info