HID venders (couldnt find the big thread)

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i know there was a thread with the good deals/sites/etc i couldnt find it...

lookin at getting the old man an hid conversion for christmas for his 07 volvo semi (currently halogen h11's in a projector housing)
i know its dot legal as the trucks were offered with hid's in the projectors.

however i can find hid kits but i need to find a company that has them along with the h11 "simulators" as this fucker has everything ran through a chassis computer and it monitors current draw to warn of lamp failure

i already have wired up a nice 50amp weatherpack/sealed relay harness to feed direct power to the modules and trigger it with the chassis computer power output.

so i guess i need the ballasts, the 2 simulators and 2 each of 4300 and 5k bulbs so we can see what color he likes best. plus replacements on the road may be hard to find and they LOVE to ticket truckers for the slightest bullshit
i know he doesnt like the blue from talks last year of having me convert it which we never did, instead we installed the heated wiper blades system

this fucker has 5 and 10 dollar'd the hell outta us lately and we arent even at the half million mile point (engine harness and ECM and EGR modules/EGR coolers, hit us for almost 10k) and i know he still hates the light output....time to get him something he can appreciate year round

ps fuck volvo's :angrys00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Turbocharged400sbc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list