I LOVE this LQ9 Powered Sierra *Videos*

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I'm giving you a fighting chance by going to a platform that has a few more pounds on it than my skin and bones ranger :bowrofl:

you really did not just say that.... :bowrofl:

you were .08 faster W/O removing 1/2 your truck parts and you were 1500lbs less than me :rofl: I think I'm just fine

I bet you were at BEST 13.6xx w/the cam and pulley if you could've ever made it down the track w/o your issues

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Big tucked wheels on a pickup truck is supposed to be appealing to my eyes? If it were a good look you'd see more of them out there.

Those are OEM 20's it looks like off a newer Tahoe.

It also looks like it's a Static drop and not 'bagged', and JUST barely tucked, I think it's a good look. IF it was any lower, or rims that weren't OEM, I'd completely agree with the Virgin Mary comment.

C.Evans

TCG Elite Member
May 21, 2011
Sycamore, IL
Big tucked wheels on a pickup truck is supposed to be appealing to my eyes? If it were a good look you'd see more of them out there.

I guess it helps when you know what you are looking at. :gtfo2: If it was intended to be a messican mobile it would have the two tone rattle can fade paint job, and a set of spaced out gold 14" wire daytons... and the virgin mary and scorpion decals.

This is a hot little street truck. IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info