Thank You AMS!

Would just like to thank Larry and the AMS team for helping us out and getting a car tuned.

Larry contacted me prompty and was able to squeeze us in at the crack of dawn this morning. They got right to work, even tho they all just walked in. Larry kept us up to date on everything going on back there, since the tuner felt the car was acting up a bit, but they still where able to give us a nice tune and some power increase. but what can you do after a car sits for 5 years.

Just wanted to extend my thanks... Larry was ontop of all the emails and questions i bugged him with.

Deff the place to go for your Evo/GTR/Lsx needs. Thanks again and great meeting you!

BrokenGSR

..no really it is
Dec 26, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Would just like to thank Larry and the AMS team for helping us out and getting a car tuned.

Larry contacted me prompty and was able to squeeze us in at the crack of dawn this morning. They got right to work, even tho they all just walked in. Larry kept us up to date on everything going on back there, since the tuner felt the car was acting up a bit, but they still where able to give us a nice tune and some power increase. but what can you do after a car sits for 5 years.

Just wanted to extend my thanks... Larry was ontop of all the emails and questions i bugged him with.

Deff the place to go for your Evo/GTR/Lsx needs. Thanks again and great meeting you!

Yes I agree!. Thank you very much AMS and Larry!

That was my Evolution and you guys did a great job!

I will be a return customer for sure!:bigthumb::bowdown:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info