The Car went Boom on Sat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
Hey Guys,

The worst thing that could have happened did this past Saturday. The spark plug cracked on #3 cylinder falling down into the motor and well we all know what happened next…… The car is now over at Logan Motorsports where it will go through a major overhaul and get everything done that I have been wanting to do since I have bought the car. This sucks because I have only owned the car for a month in a half and I feel that its BS for the motor to go like this and now I have to blowout my budget to get the car up and running where it should have been in the first place. Well I will be going to the shop after work to find out what the damage is and how much its going to cost me and now its time for big and better parts

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
So there is nothing that Auto Showcase can do? You should call them up and tell them the problem. Even though its As-Is, you could accuse them of knowing of the problem, selling it to you without telling, which is illegal. Just try to play some hardball with them and see if you can get them scared, something good might come out of it. Depends on if you want to go through the trouble, but paying half for a rebuilt motor is better than paying fully.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info