11.8 300c SRT

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Probably Heads/Cam/Exhaust/stall/nitrous/tune maybe a Twin Turbo kit.

I would like to know about the tire and suspension setup. I dont think you can put anything smaller than 20's on the SRT8.

I know someone makes a 20" drag radial but not sure who. But to pull them times its gotta have one hell of a rear-end as well

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
Probably Heads/Cam/Exhaust/stall/nitrous/tune maybe a Twin Turbo kit.

I would like to know about the tire and suspension setup. I dont think you can put anything smaller than 20's on the SRT8.

I dont think its a turbo car, doesnt act like one at all when its pulling. The thing prolly has a huge hemi in it with either alot of top end work or a full on hemi race drivetrain.

You can get smaller then 20"s on them. its bigger that you have to worry about changing shit.
15" rim with 28.5" tall tires will hit the gear ratio dead on, making it a very stout machine.

I have seen a 400 hp DSM on youtube too but figured it was seen already by most of the crowd here.

And this isnt the only Csrt8 out there making this a reality, its amazing.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I dont think its a turbo car, doesnt act like one at all when its pulling. The thing prolly has a huge hemi in it with either alot of top end work or a full on hemi race drivetrain.

You can get smaller then 20"s on them. its bigger that you have to worry about changing shit.
15" rim with 28.5" tall tires will hit the gear ratio dead on, making it a very stout machine.

I have seen a 400 hp DSM on youtube too but figured it was seen already by most of the crowd here.

And this isnt the only Csrt8 out there making this a reality, its amazing.

I tryed putting 18" Charger RT wheels on my dads 300C SRT8, they wouldnt fit. Im sure 15's wont, the rotors are huge.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
They must have gone through a shitload of rear ends, the IRS tend to blow up easily. As for tuning, you have to have a stand alone system or crack Chryslers codes. GS motorsports by pases the whole tuning thing by adding a 9th injector for their supercharger packages.

I wonder if the trans still has all the torque management still programmed in? LOL

P.S: My dad owns a 300C and they get up a scoot. ran a 14.2 @98mph at byron a while back. You'll also have to consider the bowling balls, golf bags, and other random shit that was in the car too.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
10.8 second pass for a boat like that...definitely saw him purging as he was staging, but I think that he was spraying kind of goes without saying. It must've had an upgraded rear end. The picture quality is not great, but he might have swapped out the IRS for a solid rear?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
1604npu.jpg

I think the SRT8 has 15 inch rotors on it.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
stock replacements for an srt-8 from napa say 14.1" for the fronts. rears are 13.7"

standard 300c hemi has 13.6" fronts and 12.6" rears. i dont see why somebody thats willing to make a 300c go 10's couldnt or wouldnt switch to smaller brakes found on the base 300.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info