Return on a new car

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Before I get to far, I just want to say I love this car all in all. But the reason for this is, I was just wanting to trade to the 6spd version instead if I could. I should have test drove one first off so its my bad. And if I can't then, looks like I still own an auto no biggie :rofl:

Do you think its possible? Just say an even trade if anything?

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
See autos are dumb.

Sounds like you need to call the dealer. Kind of sounds like your SOL law-wise. There's no such 3 day law in Illinois.
http://illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/consumers/new_vehicle.pdf

Well this must have just changed? For quite awhile you had 72 hours from point of purchase to return a car. My brother did that awhile back when he bought a brand new G6. He ended up hating the car, made the dealer take it back and give him back his TL that he traded in. Then he went and bought a TC :rofl:.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My G6 would be so much more boring if it was auto. With the 6spd manual it gets some credit back.

I like driving it though. Wish it had more umph, but its got everything else I'd want.

I still can't launch it at the dragstrip. Then again, would the term "Launch" ever qualify for a 240hp FWD v6 car? Probably not. :dunno:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Ya manual is the only way to go with a slow car. I dont know why but it makes it feel like the car is fast (without the jerking,rush or worrying about losing traction lol). It makes driving a pos just a little more bearable
Manual makes everything more fun! Its not even that bad in the winter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info