i can has impala from teh futuar?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Sure it's not a 2012? Check the owner's manual.

IIRC, a car isn't supposed to have a model year that's over a calendar year away. So a 2013 isn't supposed to be on sale until January 2012. For competitive reasons.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Sure it's not a 2012? Check the owner's manual.

IIRC, a car isn't supposed to have a model year that's over a calendar year away. So a 2013 isn't supposed to be on sale until January 2012. For competitive reasons.

i guess it could be, i certainly don't know my impalas. it does have only 470 or so miles on it. just looked, and the key chain actually says cimp12 on model year so mayhaps you are right, and it's just a new impala that someone fat fingered at some point in the system. i think another guy is driving today but i'll poke around the car when i am by it next.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
6533.jpg

2012-impala_653.jpg

01abboud

Not quite as new here...
Aug 19, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I drove a Cruze around for a weekend. It was the Eco model with the 1.4T and 6 speed manual. Not a bad car to drive (I actually enjoyed it quite a bit!), but the seats were pretty horrible. If one thing were to keep me from buying one, it would be the seats! Drive one around a while and see what you think... maybe you can get a model with seats that don't suck?

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I drove a Cruze around for a weekend. It was the Eco model with the 1.4T and 6 speed manual. Not a bad car to drive (I actually enjoyed it quite a bit!), but the seats were pretty horrible. If one thing were to keep me from buying one, it would be the seats! Drive one around a while and see what you think... maybe you can get a model with seats that don't suck?

That would've been the exact car that I would like to get. Yeah I'll have to have to take a ride in one of them for longer than a test drive. The one thing I do like about my fusion is the seats are nice and supportive and comfy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info