how much should I expect to pay?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
to have new metal welded in to replace my rusted out quarters?

Its only like $120 for both sides for pre-stamped pieces to replace whats rusted out, how much should I expect to pay someone to install them (I found someone, but just wanted to get an idea of if he's cheap/expensive etc as he'd happily change his price for me in case I feel its too steep.)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
get new quarters.. they are only like 80 bucks. then u just need it painted

to have new metal welded in to replace my rusted out quarters?

Its only like $120 for both sides for pre-stamped pieces to replace whats rusted out, how much should I expect to pay someone to install them (I found someone, but just wanted to get an idea of if he's cheap/expensive etc as he'd happily change his price for me in case I feel its too steep.)

Thats what I'm doing, buying new quarters... You still have to weld them chief, they don't sell 'full' quarters for 92 civics as its the entire side of the car minus the door.

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
Some domestics in excess of 10 years old are very reliable and hold their value.

My vehicle with a straight body and its 160k mileage is worth 4-5k. Then again 160K on my engine is just barely broken in.

Some reason the 2 door is more valueble then the 4 door models, that and its the top model.

I do agree with the reliablity statement, most people dont take care of their cars is the problem. Doesnt matter what it is.

The reason the civic holds its value is the aftermarket support it has.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info