Pulls in my evo VID*

redevo58

Regular
Apr 3, 2010
Jesus! That looks like it pulls super hard! and 35psi?! :eek2: is it safe to assume this is faster than your c6z?

Yeah its is, im hoping to get high 130's out of her.

:bowdown: very nice, Danny.
the 1st - 4th pulls are bad-ass
Thanks she can be be a bit laggy but when she starts to go,she goes!

I am assuming the gearing is similar to a sti...if so, holy shitballs man that is fucking scootin

Actually the gears in the evo are much longer, i know pre 07 stis would shift into 5th like at 105ish. My evo is a shep trans with longer evo 9 1st gear. At 9k rpm where my rev limiter lst goes to 50ish 2nd to 70ish, 3rd just under 100 and 4th goes to 140-145ish. those shift points are ballpark but i really cant remember, i was too busy watching the road and rpm gauge.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Actually the gears in the evo are much longer, i know pre 07 stis would shift into 5th like at 105ish. My evo is a shep trans with longer evo 9 1st gear. At 9k rpm where my rev limiter lst goes to 50ish 2nd to 70ish, 3rd just under 100 and 4th goes to 140-145ish. those shift points are ballpark but i really cant remember, i was too busy watching the road and rpm gauge.

:eek3:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info