Got hit last night

So last night my car was parked in the neighborhoods parking lot. It appears the person I parked next to pulled out and swiped my drivers side with their bumper. The damage isn't the worst, but it left some decent scratches and a tad bit of paint transfer. Think it can be buffed out? :dunno:

gCW7B.jpg

DeVxG.jpg

mXlFO.jpg

0IwTL.jpg

This last picture is of the driver side "fake intake" on the side of Mustangs.. Don't know the actual name. I'm sure I could find one at a junk yard if I had to..

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Dekalb sucks, if you ever want to see what 4 years of it does to a car check out my maxima.

Rust
Keyed half assed by an ex
Door creased by a truck door
Whatever else I missed

Apartment lots are so shitty and people just played bumper cars out there with their bald tires and understeer while getting in and out. 2 kids jumped from a balcony onto my friends thunderbirds hood. That was a hilarious way to get 500 bucks from those assholes.

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
That sucks man, I feel your pain. My daily got hit a few weeks back, I have had two mirrors busted off and other forms of crap happen over the years. My roommates car got side swiped last year too. People have zero respect out here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info