tires suggestions

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
so before i bought my car (93 BMW 325is) i was reading about how shitty they were in snow especially the manuals, and even more so if they had a limited slip. well just so happens mine is all of above. well since im a badass i didnt care, i thought it would be a fun challenge. now i have never owned a RWD, a manual, or a car with a LSD...

the other day it was raining really hard and my tires are as bald as my wifes vageen. i went to turn onto the main strip (and its not a 3800 with :amsoil: so i wasn't driving like a race car) and i spun out into oncoming traffic. so now im a little:ugh:

so my question is: should i just buy a good set of all season since i dont have an extra set of wheels, or should i buy some snow tires, if i buy snow tires do i need all 4, or just a set on the rear? which tires are best based on a performance/$$$ scale?

thanks for reading my novel!

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
so before i bought my car (93 BMW 325is) i was reading about how shitty they were in snow especially the manuals, and even more so if they had a limited slip. well just so happens mine is all of above. well since im a badass i didnt care, i thought it would be a fun challenge. now i have never owned a RWD, a manual, or a car with a LSD...

the other day it was raining really hard and my tires are as bald as my wifes vageen. i went to turn onto the main strip (and its not a 3800 with :amsoil: so i wasn't driving like a race car) and i spun out into oncoming traffic. so now im a little:ugh:

so my question is: should i just buy a good set of all season since i dont have an extra set of wheels, or should i buy some snow tires, if i buy snow tires do i need all 4, or just a set on the rear? which tires are best based on a performance/$$$ scale?

thanks for reading my novel!

Never install just a pair of snow tires, you will either understeer or oversteer constantly depending on the position of them

What tire size does this vehicle have on it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• ldyzluvdis06
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list