Winter wheel/tire recommendations??

It's a Merc, you think you're going to get a set of eBay wheels for it? Probably be a lot cheaper to just get a $1000 car and use that for the winter. Seriously.

I currently have four cars and this is the closest thing I have to a winter car... I know, not smart but if I buy a fifth, my wife might shoot me.

Besides, I love everything about the car, not just the power so I will enjoy driving it in the winter but would love some help with traction.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I currently have four cars and this is the closest thing I have to a winter car... I know, not smart but if I buy a fifth, my wife might shoot me.

Besides, I love everything about the car, not just the power so I will enjoy driving it in the winter but would love some help with traction.

Wives usually tend to get annoyed around 3-4 cars, so I agree with you not pushing your luck. How much are used beat up stock wheels on eBay? They have to be cheaper than aftermarket. If they're 18's, i have a set of 18" snow tires from my Evo I won't be using, i'll sell them cheap. Especially if it keeps your wife from killing you :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info