Anyone have any real-world experience with 2nd gen MazdaSpeed3's?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Interested in test driving one, the pricing has REALLY completely fallen out and I have been wanting to replace the Explorer basically since I got it back in spring... I've been a huge fan of them since they came out, minus the few crank issues I've been reading about (which wouldn't scare me on a new car with the warranty though).

Anything good/bad/indifferent?

2010_mazda_mazdaspeed3_f34_lt_1_815.jpg

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
Yet another useless thread. Just go drive the god damn car.

:rofl: Honestly I don't think you're going to find whatever you end up buying with this whole patience and research thing. One of these days you're going to happen to accidentally come across something that's exactly what you want and tcg will be notified post-purchase instead of a week before the possible test drive.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I also tested a 2010 MS3 when i got my GTI. I liked pretty much everything about the GTI better (better mpg, more refined feel and better looks IMO, lower purchase price when I was shopping). I've also beaten a 2010 MS3 on a few highway pulls now that I have a stage 1 ECU reflash. But there are many that prefer what the Mazda has to offer, including a more "raw" feel, and better stock performance. If the GTI didn't exist, I would've gone with the MS3 and would probably be satisfied.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Every time it's the same life story how you want to do this, and that, and this, and never actually do anything. Then the next thread comes. I started an Evo thread, and I bought a motha fuckin evo.

And?

I am just generating traffic, and getting information from people who have driven a car I found interesting.

Don't know why you are gonna shit a brick over every thread I make :bowrofl:.

Last edited:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
And?

I am just generating traffic, and getting information from people who have driven a car I found interesting.

Don't know why you are gonna shit a brick over every thread I make :bowrofl:.

I will personally pay for your first tank of gas if you purchase a new Mazdaspeed 3. I know I can afford this risk, because you're not going to buy shit. You need to go for a walk, or play a game when you're bored instead of making another dead end thread.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info