Current Bike/Status!

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Making this thread to see what every one is currently riding, and where you are riding at what suburb/area etc.

Feel free to post up your model and a picture if you'd like!

Edit: Should probably start with myself

Currently own/ride a : 2006 Suzuki GSX-1000R its red/black I don't have any pictures on the computer at the moment, but I ride in the Aurora/Batavia area and the Downers Grove/Woodridge area on some weekdays/weekends and am pretty much on it every day as long as its not raining and above 40 degrees.

35816355733.jpg

Last edited:

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Currently riding a 2008 Kawasaki ZZR600. Putting almost 300 miles a week on it due to my commute. I use it strickly as a commuter bike, and sometimes have a little fun on the weekends. Wouldn't surprise me if I put 15,000 miles this year on it... yikes.

I'm down in San Antonio so I ride all year round almost.

IMAG0033-1-1.jpg

turtleman

Addict
Sep 6, 2009
Villa Park, IL
Real Name
covid
1987 Kawasaki Ninja250 - pretty sure it needs a crank sensor and then I need to get it registered
I picked this bike up for $200 about 3 years ago with 10k on it and I've been just fixing some things to get it road worthy again. It definitely rides ok now but it cuts off once it's fully heated up - crank sensor I think.
I just completed the safety class at Caterpillar a few months ago without any trouble so I hope to be riding to work and school on nice days come spring. It's just a commuter bike.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info