Looking for a shop that specializes in electrical controls for classic cars.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
The owner of the company I work for has a beautiful 1975 Cadillac Eldorado convertible. He said the battery drains fast when the car is on and he thinks it may have something to do with the cruise control. I couldn't get more out of him except that he wants a shop that specializes in electrical controls for classic cars.

So...I need suggestions for a shop that specializes in this type of thing. Money is second to quality and results and the shop could pick up a new customer.

Again, I don't need trouble shooting because unless I can pull a Criss Angel and fix it in 5 minutes he doesn't want anyone to touch it. I need good shop suggestions.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
Crawlin, I'm as curious to know those answers too but again, this guy is old, rich and finiky...but a good man. I was asked to help by a guy he asked. It is not my place to start quizing him on this stuff since I am only a guy behind a desk to him, not a mechanic.

Believe me, I know if I had his car at my garage at home I couold have it fixed in an afternoon...but again, I'm just a guy behind a desk with a graduate degree and clean fingernails to him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Theautoguy
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list