My new winter beater. 02' BMW 330Ci

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Just picked the car up this afternoon. Its mildly modded, and Im thinking I will part out the easy stuff because its worth some serious coin. From what I can see and the dealer noticed it has the following: Dinan carbon fiber valve cover trim bullshit, carbon fiber strut tower brace, gruppe M carbon fiber cold air intake, uuc motorwerks exhaust, drilled/slotted rotors, lowered on some unknown shocks/struts, JL audio amp in the trunk and im unsure if the speakers are aftermarket, also tinted all the way around at 35%. Im going to identify a few of the pieces and probably trade a few things for stock junk+cash.
bimmer1.jpg

bimmer2.jpg

bimmer3.jpg

bimmer4.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
The amp is a JL 250x1 and the speaker wires go under the back seat. Im thinking there is a sub hidden somewhere in the car, because on all the forums people are complaining about the lack of bass from the stereo. The TBSS has 8"s in the doors and the BMW POUNDS compared to the truck

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Shhhhhhhhh!!!! I drove it and fell in love. One of my good friends has an 03' and I have always liked the car. I spent forever looking at cars online and just couldnt find anything newer that wasnt a complete tupperware container on wheels. In my other thread someone said "you will never drive it if you dont enjoy it" and that kind of stuck. Hard to go from driving a really fun and fast car to some boring bland thing.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
That's crazy that someone would pay $900 for an intake. Awesome pickup though! I like it. I'd just keep most of the parts especially the exhaust.

I put about 60 miles on it today just doing a little cruising around. Im thinking I will definitely keep the exhaust. The intake I couldnt give two shits about though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info