Larry@AMS

Regular
Jun 20, 2011
Facts about the video:

AMS ALPHA 12 GT-R is on 93 octane and making 920WHP
UGR TT Gallardo is on C16 (lower boost map) making 1050whp
UGR car is also 500lbs lighter
The race is not cancelled its been postponed to October 1st

This will be an awesome race for sure and look forward to the killer coverage of the event.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
AMS ALPHA 12 GT-R is on 93 octane and making 920WHP
UGR TT Gallardo is on C16 (lower boost map) making 1050whp
UGR car is also 500lbs lighter
The race is not cancelled its been postponed to October 1st

This will be an awesome race for sure and look forward to the killer coverage of the event.

Sweet, will be awesome to see the results. My money is on the GT-R ;)

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
From a dig, most likely BUT this apprears to be a roll race and Twin Turbo Ford GT's own the standing mile record.

1. I know it's from a roll and the GT would still spin more than the AWD cars.

2. The is a grudge match between UR and AMS of their respective currently produced AWD beasts. It has nothing to do with the discontinued Ford GT.

3. Neither of these cars have even run at the Texas mile, we'll see what happens this year.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
round 2

round2_hdremix.jpg

[YOUTUBEHD]EqrFIXnrugs[/YOUTUBEHD]

Larry@AMS

Regular
Jun 20, 2011
We want to be clear that AMS has nothing to do with this grudge racing other then the fact we built the car.

We are very confident our customers Alpha 12 car will take the mile due to getting it to the ground which you can see in the vids, but feel the UGR car will be a good race and trap higher MPH.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
We want to be clear that AMS has nothing to do with this grudge racing other then the fact we built the car.

We are very confident our customers Alpha 12 car will take the mile due to getting it to the ground which you can see in the vids, but feel the UGR car will be a good race and trap higher MPH.

I think my post was misinterpreted. I didn't mean to say that you guys and UR set this up. It's a grudge match between an AMS built car and a UR built car. :)

It looks like the GT-R has the advantage at equal power levels so far...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info