Just in time for The Dyno Day

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Here is a little preventative maintenance for the SVOs turbo. Oil feed and return lines from Stinger performance.
SSPX0005.jpg

And here is what is going to cause the future maintenance!!! A adjustable boost control valve from BoostValve.com.
SSPX0006.jpg

Hopefully i can get this installed today.

Poopshinanigans

Nov 18, 2007
This thing, as always has pissed me off. It isn't going to smoothly, like always. I've drained all the oil and got most of the return line off. There is this one fitting that is in the block that is hard to reach and stubborn to get out and ofcourse i dont have the exact tool for it. I can't even see where the feed line comes from, so i think i'll have BeastACR help me sometime this week on that and the boost valve. Wish me luck!!!

Poopshinanigans

Nov 18, 2007
I might have room for them front to back. But here is the thing: How much rwhp does it take for a 5.0(or a bigger engine swap) to run into the 9s? There are a couple guys with 400rwhp and other supporting mods that run consistent 9sec 1/4.

On the original topic, i'm going to try and knock both of these things out on friday, maybe a little extra time throughout the week.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info